Tuesday 10 February 2015

Skorne starter set (with a difference)

So after many many years I have finally finished my Skorne starter set! And by many years I mean it came with the MkI cards and I got it at Salute (well, I think it was Salute but I could be wrong) the first year they were available! So as you can tell they have been sitting around for some time.


I have only used these once which can be found here I didn't use Morghoul as I had the Naaresh figure and thought I'd go with him, but I have decided if/when I play these I will stick with Morghoul.
Used with kind permission of Riot 
So as you can see from the picture most of them were complete, it was just the Brute that needed finishing.

So here he is:
 

This guy is a must for Morghoul, because a knocked Morghoul is dead Morghoul! His Animus is Safeguard, which means no knockdown and reduced slam distance.

Morghoul in all his low armoured glory!


The only thing I dont like about this model is the gloves, we are beyond Edward Scissorhands and are in the Morghoul Garden Shearshands region.

The Gladiator...


What a beast! The only problem with his almighty slam is that you cam slam and follow up out of Morghouls control area, so you can't force for more attacks.

The Cyclops Savage.
 

Nice all round light, can dish out some damage, and the fact that can boost after rolling means you should always get the best out of him.

So far I'm doing well on the painting front, but I still have 13 Goblins to paint for the 19th...

I mentioned in my last blog about the Stotic Arms from 4Ground, well I just got the confirmation E-mail that its been sent, so stay tuned for massive Inn action...

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment