Sunday 25 January 2015

Just a little something

I started this little chap a while ago, well I say started, what I actually mean is I stuck it together and primed it. After the big game the other day where we could have summoned a giant, but couldn't because we did have a figure I thought it was high time to get him done (well nearly).




Still needs a bit of work, but looks a lot better than the ever popular Matt black. 
Will try and get this finished tomorrow and post up the results...

Then on to finishing the 1000 points of goblins I need for my first battle at the new club...

Thanks for stopping by and hope to be back real soon.

2 comments:

  1. To quote Gimli "That still only counts as one!"

    Good to see you back man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh! But gonna take more than an elf with a bow to drop him!

    Good to be back thanks.

    ReplyDelete