Thursday 28 August 2014

And then there were 2 Journeyman League

So I have narrowed it down it to Convergence and Skorne!

Convergence, the masters of metal, the original souls in a shell or big stompy metal robots!
 I have really come to like these guys. I have read the Skull Island Expedition books about the Convergence and like the idea behind them. Not to sure about the whole star align thing, but on board with ditching the flesh for a superior body.

I have worked out the lists for the league. To tier or not tier, that is the question. Not going to put the lists down here (yet) but both tier and non tier seem good. As I'm sure you can guess its all about Vectors, lots of Vectors, at 15 points I can reach Tier 3 and at 25 I can reach Tier 4 and have a free Light Vector!

Looking forward a bit, The Iron Mother looks awesome, both on the cards and the in the actual model. Don't think i'll switch casters during the league, but if I get on with these guys she is definitely on the to get list!


Only a short one today as I have to work tomorrow (boo), but should be back soon with my final thoughts on Skorne.

So until then, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment