Monday 3 February 2014

A Friday night beating and no mistake!


Bookmark So, last Friday I went along to the Miniature Empire Gaming Club and Riot was kind enough to give me a game of Bloodbowl. He lent me his most excellent "Gentlemen of The Realm" team to play against his Orcs. I don't know if they have a name but I have named them the "Murder, Death Annihilation Squad"(there is a spoiler in there somewhere...).

If you haven’t already (and why not?) you can check out the team and Riots Bloodbowl adventure here. Its a great blog with stunning pictures of his work to date, he also has an excellent theme and so far the team looks outstanding, but I’ll let him tell you about it on his blog.

I have only every played 3rd edition Bloodbowl so had no idea what 2nd edition had to offer.

Let the lesson begin...

As you can probably guess by the name I have given the Orc team it’s brutal with a capital BRUTAL!! To cut a long story short at one point I had no players on the field and it was joked by Macca that I needed a bigger injury box! So with the score 1-0 I had 7 players and 5 turns to make a stunning comeback. But alas, all I managed was to get the remaining team members smashed, crunched, beaten, jumped up and down on and even kicked in the nuts! Needless to say I lost.
 
But it was all in the name of fun and I had a good laugh about it.. honest.

So I went home dug out my Bloodbowl box and found my old High Elf team. These guys will be leading me victory in the clubs upcoming 6 dominions tournament Shameless 6 nations rugby rip off, details of which can be found here.

That’s it for now, thanks for dropping in but please come back soon as the Menoth I promised last time are on there way, also more Trolls, SAGA and bit of Fantasy will be coming soon...

Take care and hope to see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment